There are a number of possible industrial setup services you’d need when setting up your factory. In general, a factory setup is a large investment which requires expertise in Quality Management, process engineering and subject matter experts in the specific manufacturing process involved.
Deciding to take on a project this huge will require a lot of planning and work. Some of the services that you would need are listed down below!
Services / Specialisation
- Overall design of factory
- Factory automation / equipment (conveyor belts, packing machines etc.)
- Process engineering
- Building of clean rooms
- Building of controlled environment rooms
- Packaging lines
- Assembly line setup
Main Price Factors
- Degree of customisation of machinery
- Layout of factory space
- Degree of sterilisation of space / amount of contaminant control needed (clean room vs. normal working environment)
- Complexity of manufacturing process
- Other special requirements (RH control, temperature control)
- Degree of specialisation vs. standardisation in manufacturing process & tools
Expected Price Range For Industrial Setup
Tips, tricks & challenges
- Use standardised/common components, machinery, tools and processes where possible
- Replace customised requirements with off-shelf components and machinery
- Look for firms which have a strong track record in building similar production lines or factories
If you need help hiring a company to help you with your industrial setup, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.