Firms like these outfit your office with supplies and equipment for day to day functioning. Though not as critical as workstations or job related equipment, outsourcing maintenance and supplies saves companies time and money through a one-stop-shop for all their needs.
One should not take this lightly because it can become very infuriating when you do not have the supplies you need to meet a deadline. This is often overlooked and can attribute to a lot of wasted time in the long run.
Some of the services and specialisations that most of these firms have onboard are listed down below :
Services and Specialisation
- Consumables: Post it notes, stationary, storage boxes, calendars, coffee etc.
- Office Plant Upkeep
- Office Equipment and Maintenance (Photocopiers, Teleconferencing equipment, Phones, Projectors etc.)
Main Price Factors
- No. of pax in the office
- No. of conference rooms
- No. of specialised equipment zones
- No. of remote vs. in-office workers
- Type of activities being handled in the office
Expected Price Range For Office Supplies and Maintenance
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Office supplies can be bought on consignment to reduce the amount of stocktaking and counting by admin staff.
- Period contracts can be negotiated for consumables to get bulk pricing over the long run for your firm.
If you need help hiring a company to help you with getting your office supplies, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.