You may need a plumber either for an installation, for a repair or both. Locally, only PUB-licensed plumbers are authorised, offering an array of services. Plumbing problems if left alone will turn into huge messes if not tended to as fast as possible. Make sure you hire the right company to ensure all your plumbing woes goes away.
Services and Specialisation
- Sanitary and plumbing fixtures
- Plugging of pipe leakage
- Clearing choked pipes
- Replacement of toilet facilities (E.g. basin, floor traps, toilet bowls)
- Installation of water heaters
- New plumbing
Main price factors
- Complexity of services required
- Hardware required for the work
Expected Price Range When Hiring A Plumber
Price range depends on the type of work that you need. Prices can go from $100 for simple jobs to as high as $1000+ for more complicated services.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- You should make sure that your plumber has the PUB license.
- Check if you can get a labor warranty for the plumber and make sure you know how many days it covers
- Know the scope of your project and get a full list of all services so that you get an accurate pricing.
Advice from other buyer(s)
- You have to know the scope of works for plumbing and know the design before you get any work done. If it’s an existing building, then there’s not much to be done. You need a licensed plumber as well. Sanitary areas require regulations. For different kinds of building, eg private, HDB, JTC, different requirements apply and each need approval before works. Look out for the plumber’s experience. –(Chua Chong Teck, electrical project manager)
If you need help hiring a company to help you fix your plumbing issues, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.