Corporate training agencies offer courses to equip employees with skills required for their job or further training when required. There are basic and advanced courses, and each can be a packaged or tailor made to suit the company’s needs.
Services and Specialisation
- Communications Vocational Training Services
- Management Training
- Service Excellence Training
- Personal Effectiveness and Productivity Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Sales Training
- Creativity and Innovation Training
What makes a good corporate trainer?
- One clear indicator is that they have managed to snag multiple awards
- Has many positive referrals/reviews from firms and repeat users
- Has a proper and comprehensive training schedule, assessment process and metrics during development and training that he sticks to.
- Has had prior experience in the field he is coaching/training
Main price factors
- Reputation of the corporate training agency
- Type of training
- Length of training program
- Number of people attending
- Position of trainee. Trainers for higher levels of management usually cost more
Expected Price Range For Hiring A Corporate Training Agency
Price range from $500 to $2000 for a module/pax, depending on topic and positions targeted (this is the price before the PIC grant).
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Check if your company is eligible for the PIC grant , claimable from IRAS after the course or ICV vouchers which needs to be pre-approved.
- Ask for past testimonials to have an idea on the impact of their courses on past attendees
If you need help hiring a company to help you with your yearly corporate training, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.