Graphic design is the process of visual communication using typography, illustration and photography. Types of service: logo & packaging design, editorial design (magazines, books, newspapers), advertising, web design, communication design.
Services and Specialisation
- Logo Design
- Design For Print
- Ad Campaign Design
- Presentations and Infographics
- Editorial design
- Layout or graphics editing services
Main price factors
- Consultation hours required
- Complexity of design – which affects the number of man-hours required.
- Experience/Reputation of designer/agency
Expected price range when hiring graphic designers
Graphic designers and agencies can charge you with an hourly fee between $60 – $250+ or a fixed project fee. The longer and more complex your project is the more expensive it will be.
Tips, tricks and challenges:
- Work with a timeline in mind and discuss it with your designer to estimate the cost of the project
- Plan beforehand your aims and goals of the design so the designer knows the result he/she is aiming for easily
Advice from other buyer(s)
- Portfolio. Watch out if portfolio consistency. It could be stolen. Check whether they have work that already fits your existing brand guideline. Ask them for delivery time, make sure it can be done on time. May delay. (Inez Wihardjo BonAppetour, Operations Director).
If you need help hiring a company to help you with hiring a DJ for your next event, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.