Event marketing can make a huge impact on your audience and leave a lasting impression for time to come. It offers more than a sales pitch, but an all-rounded experience that gives the consumer a firsthand sense of the company and it’s product.’
In event marketing, you need to take note of two things: event type, and engagement mode. Event marketers handle a number of different event types, and there are two modes by which event marketers are engaged.
Services and Specialisation
Product launch – consumers get to touch and try the product
Grand opening – People from the community can have a tour of your business
Workshops and seminars – Education on how your services can benefit people
Tradeshows – Bringing business buyers to an aggregation of booths
- Hiring an event marketer to run events as part of a marketing campaign
- Hiring an event marketer to fill seats (sell tickets) for an event for you.
Main price factors
- Type of event
- Size of event
- Complexity of marketing service required
- Event Venue
Expected price range when hiring event marketing agencies.
- Per seat filled
- Per event by headcount
Tips and tricks / challenges
- Paid events are much harder to fill seats than free events, but have significantly lower dropout rates.
- It takes at least 5-8 weeks to organise a full blown event, so always plan in advance.
If you need help hiring a company to help you with hiring event marketing agencies, visit this link and we will be more than glad to help you in your search!
ThunderQuote is the most comprehensive business services portal in Singapore, Australia and ASEAN , where hundreds of thousands of dollars of procurement contracts are sourced every month by major companies like Singapore Press Holdings, National Trade Union Congress and more.