Flyers are one of the most effective ways to generate business and build your customer base. By combining effective design with proper distribution channels and techniques, flyer distribution allows your firm to capitalise on a cost-efficient tool to reach and expand your customer base. It is cheap and effective, provided that you do it right.
Services and Specialisation
- Door to Door Distribution
- Walkway Distribution
- Sandwich Board Advertising
- Customised services: Specific distributor profiles, flashmob, etc.
Main price factors
- Distribution location – more public areas are generally priced lower than distribution to landed property.
- Type of service – Though prices are relatively similar based on quantity distributed, engaging extra services can bump prices up. These include sandwich board advertising and personalised distribution services
Firms generally charge per 1000 flyers or by the hour for services. These can range between $25 to $40 for basic distribution, going up to $50 per hour for customised distribution.
Extra services and marketing can go for around $40 per hour.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Flyer distribution is more than a one-off process. Consumers may take weeks and months to make a purchase decision, so distributing another set of flyers after a period of time will help to keep your brand at the forefront of their minds at any point in time.
- Think about your customer profile, where would they frequent? try to increase coverage in such areas to maximise exposure.