Travel & accommodation agencies help you plan a corporate are leisure travel for your employees. They have many contacts and know all the tricks to make the best out of a business trip.
Services and Specialisation
- corporate travel management
- business events & destination management
- leisure travel
Main price factors
- Number of planning requirements
- Quality of trip
- Length of trip
Pricing varies greatly based on your trip requirements, but generally, the earlier you book with more participants, firms are able to offer you better prices.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Plan your trip as soon as you can as price go up as time goes by. Make sure to give every detail to the agent in charge of your trip so he/she can plan accordingly.
- Know your itinerary and your objectives of the trip before approaching a firm. This will help you save time trying to scope the costs
- Look at past projects of the firm, ask around, are they experienced? How have they dealt with crisis?