A well-designed collateral for your company can and should attract the attention of potential customers and users, but a great one can leave a lasting impression. At many events, collaterals are the thing that people refer to for easy reference to your business and serve as a way for them to remember your brand post-event. It is also the perfect way to introduce your business to someone who may just be passing by, so it is key to have one that is properly designed
Services and Specialisation
- Flyer Design
- Banner Design
- Namecard Design
- Standee Design
- Poster Design
- Sticker Design
- Corporate Gifts Print Design
What makes a good collateral design company?
- Quality of their work is top notch
- Past reviews are always positive
- Received no complaints on late work
- Designers are mostly in-house
- Involves the client in the creative process
Main price factors
- Complexity of required design – most of the cost is driven by hourly charge of the designer, so a more complicated design would take longer and would cost more
- Types of collateral required
- Number of drafts/edits
Expected Price Range For Collateral Design
Costs of developing collateral typically ranges from $500 to $2500 depending on the type of your collateral and quantity.
Expect to pay between $40-100 per man-hour.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Get to know their work – Look at what they have designed so far and judge if that is of the standard that you require.
- Clearly state requirements – Ensure the design company has a good design brief with your purpose, intended audience, specific requirements, company branding/assets and other details before the start of the project.
- Establish a communication system – Making changes to design in the short term isn’t easy. Make sure you know what to do when you need last minute changes or if you need to contact them urgently so both parties are prepared.