Corporate training agencies offer courses to equip employees with skills required for their job or further training when required. There are basic and advanced courses, and each can be a packaged or tailor made to suit the company’s needs.
Services and Specialisation
- Communications Vocational Training Services
- Management Training
- Service Excellence Training
- Personal Effectiveness and Productivity Training
- Emotional Intelligence Training
- Sales Training
- Creativity and Innovation Training
What makes a good corporate trainer?
- One clear indicator is that they have managed to snag multiple awards
- Has many positive referrals/reviews from firms and repeat users
- Has a proper and comprehensive training schedule, assessment process and metrics during development and training that he sticks to.
- Has had prior experience in the field he is coaching/training
Main price factors
- Reputation of the corporate training agency
- Type of training
- Length of training program
- Number of people attending
- Position of trainee. Trainers for higher levels of management usually cost more
Expected Price Range For Hiring A Corporate Training Agency
Price range from $500 to $2000 for a module/pax, depending on topic and positions targeted (this is the price before the PIC grant).
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Check if your company is eligible for the PIC grant , claimable from IRAS after the course or ICV vouchers which needs to be pre-approved.
- Ask for past testimonials to have an idea on the impact of their courses on past attendees