A good logo helps brand stand apart from the competition: it’s a meaningful way to represent your company. There are a lot of different logo design agencies around the world and a lot of freelancers. Logo design agencies mostly create new logos for businesses but also update old ones.
Services and Specialisation
- Corporate Business Logo
- IT and Online Based logo
- Sports and Club Logo
- Company and Website Logo
- Product Brand and logo
- Corporate Identity Design
- Corporate Business Card
- Exclusive Brand Name
What makes a good logo designer?
- Takes time to understand your brand goals and philosophy to influence their design
- Works with a detailed timeline and is able to give you a start and end date
- Discusses ideas with you and takes into account your inputs. He or she explains limitations and problems to help you understand the scope of your project
Main price factors
- Number of hours spent designing
- Type of vector, be it B&W or full colour
Price range from $400 (unexperienced freelancers) to more than $3,000 (professional agencies).
Tips, tricks and challenges
- You should be really involved during the entire creation process to make sure that the final result matches your expectations.
- Right from the start, you should know exactly where and why your logo will be used (product, website, app) to help the designer scope his design
- You should be able to perfectly explain your business to your designer, and after his/her propositions, be honest with your feedback: don’t wait for the last moment to execute changes.