Every working space needs an efficient and well-planned installation that safely enables all your electrical needs. Electricians are needed for installation but also for renovation. From common checks and fixing of electrical wires to improve the electrical distribution system, installing electrical appliances, relocating wires, outlet, and LAN points as well as troubleshooting electrical tripping and blackout issues, electricians handle a large variety of tasks.
Services and Specialisation
- Lighting Installation and Repair
- Security and Protection Wiring and Repair
- Energy Saving Products
- Office Appliances
- Wires, outlet, LAN points relocation
What makes a good electrician?
- Has an eye for problems and is able to give you a summary of all the issues you face
- Works well with a schedule and can confidently offer you a start and end date
- Listens to your needs and explains the reason for his work and processes in terms that you can understand
Main price factors
- Complexity of issue
- The quality of the electrician influences the price.
Prices can range from $200 to $1000 depending on the complexity of the project. Larger problems can also go further beyond this price range.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- You should only engage a licensed electrical worker for electrical work in your home and office because electrical work carried out by unlicensed electrical workers may pose safety risks and cause damage to property or injury to people.
- Insist on a receipt when you make a payment. At the very least, ask for a signed acknowledgement of payment you made, so that there is proof of payment as with all contractual work
- Pay after the job is done, unless it is a very large scale project, then a down payment may be due.
Advice from buyer:
Need to engage a licensed electrical engineer, provide your office layout design, lighting, power points, data, telephone points layout. Check electrical meter’s incoming ampere, whether it is 3 phase or single phase. For electrical works, you need to work together with the office design layout. Wiring installation is very important, need to follow regulations, different buildings have different requirements too. Check for the person’s past experience as well. -Chua Chong Teck, Electrical Project Manager