What would blow your mind when you read an article, a book or any other printed material? Our answer would be the content and flow of the whole story and the passion towards writing that work of art. When reading an article or a book the first few words or paragraphs can determine whether it would be read until the end or not. You can choose to take the shortcut when writing and end up with poor content that would take you nowhere or you can put in all your time and effort to write a mind blowing blog content that can help you build a remarkable brand.
Services and Specialisation
Blog posts: Blog posts are specialized pieces of content designed to engage reader
Authority articles: We can help you create authoritative resources that establish your site as the “go-to” site on a particular subject
Linkbait: Linkbait is content specifically designed to bring links to your Web site
Optimized press releases: Optimized press releases to help garner maximum search engine visibility and attention from relevant industry sources.
Optimized content: Optimized content rank better for competitive keyword sets
What makes a good content creator?
- Portfolio has generated may positive reviews
- Previous works have garnered many hits and conversions
- Is knowledgeable on technicalities like SEO and is able to structure content to that need
Main price factors
- Number of pages/words written
- Complexity of subject involved – more research that needs to be done will increase costs
- Type of services – in general, landing pages costs a lot more than a standard blog post or a linkbait, which requires less effort.
Landing pages – $2000 to $4000 for 5-7 pages
SEO Blogs: $80 – $950
Linkbait articles: $1000
Press releases $2000
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Cheap doesn’t mean good. Very often, what you pay for is what you get. In a world where 2 million blog posts are posted every day, you want the best, and not some filler content
- Get more mileage out of the content you publish. There are a bunch of ways to do this: Promote it better, republish it, curate some of it, repurpose your content
I can also offer you some advice from other buyers
- For content writers: Clear on expectations, for SEO purposes or branding. SEO purposes, must know what is the keyword. Tell them the keyword because they might not know such technicalities. Branding, what is the direction you are striving for. Be careful of hiring overseas writers because of quality issues. Check referees, ask around for past works – Inez Wihardjo, BonAppetour, Operations Director