Excessive data volume is a very common problem in any growing company. This results in delays and potentially, customer attrition That’s when data-entry firms come into play, they specialise in this area and offer data entry services for interview transcripts, survey results, survey results, customer data, financial records, accounting data.
Such services can apply to an array of industries from food and nutrition to real estate. Every company needs to ensure that their data is well kept and stored properly to ensure that everything is always under control.
Services and Specialisation
- Data Entry
- Data Processing
- Data Conversion
- Data Analytics
- Optical Character Recognition
What makes a good data entry vendor?
- Offers multiple solutions to your data entry needs
- Has a good track record for work done within time-span given
- Has strong policies in place to protect your data
- Is transparent with what they do with data
Main price factors
- Data Input – If extra steps and manual work is required to prepare the data for processing, costs will increase
- Complexity of data
- Quantity of data
Expected Price Range For Hiring A Data Entry Company
Rates start from $5 to $6 an hour for basic data entry which will increase with complexity and other services required
Some entry jobs that require full time work have prices that start from $800 to $1100 a month
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Make sure there’s a non-disclosure agreement (NDA) and trade secret clause in the contract so they do not misuse your data
- Always remember to work with a timeline agreed in writing and clearly outline your service expectations in the agreement