While walking down the street daily, look up and ask yourself, how many people do you see using their smartphones? With the right digital marketing campaign, you could be reaching out to multitudes of users every day. Digital marketing services include paid searches or sponsored posts, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, email marketing and mobile marketing. These can help increase your brand awareness or improve user engagement.
Services and Specialisation
- Pay-per-click ads
- Display ads
- Social media marketing
- Search engine marketing
- Content marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
Project managers will utilize a combination of these to best meet your project’s requirements.
What makes a good digital marketing agency?
- Strong branding and digital presence – after all if they are not good at doing it for themselves…
- Portfolio works demonstrate experience working with your industry or relevant expertise and positive results for past clients
- Strong knowledge of technicalities like SEO as well as use of media platforms
Main price factors
- Your intended reach
- The skill level of people involved in your project
- The type of service(s) you require
Typical agency basic monthly retainers go for between $1,000 – $5,000 and this does not include the budget for the marketing campaign itself.
Project basis fees for freelancers ranges between $5,000 – $10,000 or $50 – $200 for hourly rates depending largely on the experience of the professional.
Expected Price Range When Hiring Digital Marketing Companies
Tips and tricks and challenges
- Be very clear on your intended goal for your campaign
- Have the team explain to you what are the important metrics and why they are important to track the progress of your campaign. It should match your intended goal
- Know what the team is doing at each milestone of your campaign
Advice from other buyer(s)
- A good digital marketer must have proven results. Check for his portfolio and experience and see if he has experience in what you are looking for. There are many parameters, like the digital marketer should be google adwords certified, which means that he has a good knowledge about google search parameters and google algorithm because sometimes many people use black hat techniques to get ranking, which is unethical. (S.G., SEO & Internet Marketing Company)