Telemarketing services can help businesses market their products and generate leads. What telemarketing companies offer are more than just call services. They also provide text and email broadcasting to generate interest for your product or brand. Other services also include B2B and B2C marketing as well as data management for your marketing needs.
Services and Specialisations
- Data verification and cleansing
- Appointment setting and lead generation
- Inbound customers service
- Client profiling
- Market research
What makes a good telemarketing agency?
- Transparent in their practices
- Has a good organisation structure and excellent quality control systems in place
- Is able deliver good leads based on past projects and not just meet the quota given
Main price factors
- Length of service utilised
- Type of service required
Telemarketing firms normally charge either by the hour or by lead, so cost is mainly influenced by how much of their service you want to use
Expected Price Range When Hiring Telemarketing Services
Typical pricing is around $50 to $70 per hour, or $35 to $60 per lead but may vary depending on the quality of service and scale.
Tips, tricks and challenges
- Discuss what you want the telemarketers to say. If you have a template, let them know. They will be the voice of your business so it is important that they represent your business well and accurately!
- There is very little you can do to control the quality of the individuals that the firm employs, so if possible, have a look at how the firm runs and supervises the calls.
Advice from other buyer(s)
- Tie in the pay to the results. Pay per lead instead. Pay per call was lots of volume but no results. Target eg $10 per meeting. Whether the person is persistent, based on reviews. Hire more of them. Expectations, don’t want to spam people on Facebook. Clear on what they are expected to do. Don’t take it up if you’re unwilling. (Inez Wihardjo, BonAppetour Operations Director)